44 Timber Trail, Windham Estates
Winter is here and we are excited to be building our third home at Windham’s newly premiered subdivision Windham Estates. This Craftsman Chalet will be ready for the up coming ski season. Sited on 5+ acres detailed with Native Hemlocks, White birch trees and a wildlife pond bordering state land and Lake Heloise. Board & Batten, cedar shakes,timber accents and stone will be impressive. This new design sets its focal point on the main floor with a centrally located kitchen reflecting granite surfaces, Kraftmaid cabinetry and stainless appliances complimenting an inviting dining room and living room dressed with wide plank flooring,vaulted ceilings, stacked stone fireplace and main a floor master suite. The second floor offers a private En Suite, two additional bedrooms and bathroom.The attached garage with galley mudroom/laundry makes the morning mountain commute easy. A full unfinished, walkout basement can add living space. A covered front porch and wrap deck completes this impressive Craftsman Chalet. Just 3.5 miles to Windham Village, enjoy all the outdoor activities the mountains offer,visit great restaurants, galleries and gift shops.
- AC:5.07 acres
- Appliances:36" Thor Commercial range, LG Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Farm Sink, Micro Wave.
- Bathroom Description:Double tile shower, wood top vanity, vessel sinks
- Bedroom Features:vaulted ceiling , horizontal double window above bed, master bathroom with double shower, rain fall fixtures,
- Dining Area:Warm lighting, large seating area, deck access,views
- Enclosed Yard:Adjacent to State Land ( forever wild )
- Entry Location:Timber accent entry, covered porch
- Exterior Construction:Craftsman Board & Batten with stone
- Floors Description:Wide Plank Slate, Tile
- Heat:forced hot air, propane,with recycle circulation mode.
- Lot Description:house site over looking pond, birch trees, evergreens